Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Poznan Je t'aime

Lately I have received a post with a link to a newspaper article about the prettiest Polish cities and the author (of the post not the article) dared to claim that Szczecin, city he comes from, is the most beutiful. I, as native Poznanianka:), allow myself not to agree with him and decided to prove(although I think its obvious for everyone else) that Poznan is the most beautiful, most entertaining, developing and adventurous city not only in Poland but also in Europe.

Maybe we're not the biggest city but Poznan certainly has its charm. Not only due to developing infrastructure and commercial centers but rather due to little hidden coffee shops, chocolateries and other numerous magical places.


And the best way to prove it is to show it. And to do so I give you photos done by me this summer. ENJOY:)










1 comment:

seweryn said...

because Szczecin really IS the most beautiful in a country called 'Poland' :)