Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Like London in the Rain...;)


Despite the rain, London truly is one of the most extraordinary cities I've been to. Not only due to amazing history, monuments, architecture or the mixture of people of so many different nationalities but mostly due to great shops;)

Just kidding. Or actually not. The bookstores there are full of so many interesting books, impossible to find in Poland. I could have spent a week not leaving Waterstone's:)

And where I have found consolation after not going to madame tussaud and not seeing Brad Pitt's ass(which was actually a crucial point in my excursion)? In low prices at Primark:)

I obviously have to kick one guy's butt for not taking me to the right stadium of Arsenal London and for taking me to the Natural History Museum when it was already closed.

But I manganimously forgive you because you spent like 4-5 hours driving me to London , than driving back home and coming back for me after next 3hours and then going back home again.
So...thanx...

maybe next year I will be writing from this extremely useful computer room we've seen in St.Anne's College in Oxford. That would be something. Graduating from Oxford...
"PhD Anna Frackowiak's lecture on the portraits of females in gay literature(from Henry James to Truman Capote) today in her alma mater St.Anne's College,Oxford at 3pm"...sounds great;)




No comments: