Saturday, March 31, 2007

PoP! Goes My Heart!

"I said I wasn’t gonna lose my head
But then pop! Goes my heart(Pop! Goes my heart)
I wasn’t gonna fall in love again
But then pop! Goes my heart(Pop! Goes my heart)
And I just can’t let you goI can’t lose this feeling"

"Music and Lyrics" is kind of movie that makes you laugh and brings you back to the happy days of childhood when you were young and stupid and in love with George Michael:) Especially the first 3 minutes of the movie. The creators achieved it mostly due to Hugh Grant's extraordinary performance full of passion, vigor and his ass. Actually Hugh performs few times throughout the movie- it's such a pleasure to be able to experience it, he deffinatelly should get at least 3 grammy awards for the hit song "PoP!Goes My Heart!". It really makes you wanna dance...and sing(actually me and my friends were singing in the cinema all the time troughout the movie, and afterwards in the ladies room, we had quite a performance I must say:)). Coming back to main topic, the first 3 minutes of the movie will be a great surprise not only for the fans of Wham, Limahl, Duran Duran but also to those of Disco Polo because that is obvious that the makers of that movie were fascinated with Disco Polo culture and drawn inspiration from it.

What is more, in the middle of the film Hugh sings a song called "meaningless kiss" which sounds like a mixture of Wham's "Last X-mas" and "Careless Whisper". But what is the best about the movie is Hugh's bootylicious shake-shake dance:)

There's obviously sth for boys as well: half-naked, britney-like and buddha-adicted singer,Cora. And for sensitive boys:Drew Barrymore.

The movie is perfect for you if you want to chill, laugh, listen to cheap songs, Hugh's incredible voice and to watch his butt.

I've got soundtrack if somebody would be interested
.

"We can't go on like this forever
When we're not meant to be together
So leave me here on my own
From now on I guess I got to dance alone"

Hugh Grant, Meaningless Kiss






1 comment: