Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My bday day:)


Today is my birthday so I should write sth. Not much,as my friends are coming in 10 min and I still have to take a shower and dress myself up:)
I probably should somehow sum up the last year but so many bad things have happened that the only thing I can say is that it was probably the worst year of my life
:( but hey! there is good news - the next year cannot be worse (at least I hope so). And despite this year being so traumatic the last summer holidays were the best of my life so far , so there is someting very paradoxical about it.


I don't like planning so my only plans for next year is to be happy, no matter what happens. And I wish to visit some new places, and come back to those I already know to find out sth. surprisingly new about them:)
Here are some nice moments from previous year (photos mostly from Paris and Bcn), new and old friendships:)
ciao!

No comments: