Monday, January 29, 2007

bday party part 1-2 25-27.01.2007


My Bday party :) this one has actually been the first of the three parties. It was great. I've seen my friends, some after quite a long break and we all had a great time once again. There have been mostly my friends from WSJO, but also my best friend Atka(part of the best friends duo- Kasia was absent due to the exam scramming) with her boyfriend, friend from the neighborhood and high school friends:) And there was also one friend, Marcin coming here specially on this ocassion from Legnica(pretending that he had forgotten about my bday). There has obviously been a lot of alcohol though it ain't end up like the last time when people were sleeping on the floor. I know that photos looks as if there were just me and few more friends, but I have reminded myself too late of the fact of having camara with me:( it was probably martini's influence. I think last time I had such a great time when I was on our way to the party in Barcelona with Kinga, her sister Paula and Asia, when I understood that I am finally free and able to forget about all the bad things that took place last year.
Then, on Saturday, with Kinga and Dorota I went to SQ club, where we have drunk a lot of drinks (something completely unusual for me as I usually order water)and spent time chatting and dancing.
And tomorrow I will have first a family party, and then ladies night out with best friends:) oh, and I have to bake my cinnamon cake:)













No comments: